Ancient cupping Therapy
Cupping is a traditional treatment method we use to remove stagnant blood, remove excessive heat and reduce targeted muscle tension. Used for hundreds of years, cupping techniques combined with acupuncture relive headaches, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, and low back or disk related issues. By improving the flow of blood, many people experience relief offered in deep tissue and Swedish massages.
Cupping can be performed dry using glass or plastic jars, moving – where the therapist combines the technique with a light massage oil, or wet – small incision made to support stagnant blood in a targeted area.
Cupping therapy also improves the overall strength of the body by removing weakness introduced by illness, stiffness and fatigue. The vacuum pressure within each cup releases obstructions in blood vessels and opens nerves improving the areas that need it most in our bodies! An additional benefit of cupping is the reduction of pathogenic factors that create fever.
· Natural defense against dermatological issues – aids in lymph fluid creation supporting acne, herpes, and abscess reduction and or removal
· Improved liver function resulting in detoxification and disease prevention by increasing triglyceride transformation and blood glucose management
· Strengthened immune system improving the circulatory system creating better body movement and efficient excess fluid removal due to inflammation or swelling
· Nervous system enhancement reducing depression and migraine symptoms
· Regulated enzyme production resulting from body temperature stabilization improving overall digestion and creating improved nutrient absorption
WHY VITALITY WELLNESS CLINIC?
At VWC we take a different approach to treating health conditions. We specialize in cupping therapy here in the Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville Texas area. So contact us today to schedule your cupping treatment.