Visit Our Centrally-Located Grapevine, TX Clinic – The Best Far Infrared Sauna Therapy In Bedford, Keller, Colleyville, Southlake And The Entire Greater Mid-cities Area.
The potential benefits of far infrared sauna treatment are immense. Maybe you’ve read about it online, heard about it on the news, or even received a recommendation from your physician to use far infrared sauna therapy. Whether you have particular health and/or wellness goals, suffer from a specific health condition that far infrared sauna therapy can relieve, or simply want some high-quality rest and relaxation, far infrared sauna therapy is one of the safest, most effective methods you can use*.
What Is A Far Infrared Sauna (And What Makes Ours So Special)?
How Do Far Infrared Saunas Work?
What are the Benefits of a Far Infrared Sauna?
- Meditation-like mental and physical relaxation [10, 11].
- Improved muscular endurance and more rapid muscle recovery after exercise 
- Decreased presentation of somatic symptoms of depression .
- Increased production of white blood cells and illness-fighting antibodies, which boosts immune system activity and preconditions the body for better immune response to a variety of short-term and chronic health conditions, including some cancers [11, 14, 15].
- Reduced rheumatic pain and increased comfort and mobility among people with peripheral artery disease and other chronic pain conditions; this is due to increased circulation and reduced inflammation [16, 17, 13].
- Weight loss and lower BMI due to increased digestive activity and metabolism [18, 19].
- Providing safe treatment for obesity and high cholesterol .
- Benefits to cardiovascular health like reduced blood pressure, decreased heart rate, and slowed progression of congestive heart failure [21, 10, 22].
- More youthful skin appearance and relief from chronic skin conditions, like psoriasis, eczema, and acne, due to increased collagen and elastin production and the release of pore-blocking oils [18, 23, 24].
- Improved quality of life and decreased symptom presentation among people with chronic fatigue syndrome and type II diabetes [25, 26].
- Diminished migraine headache pain intensity .
- Decreasing liver stress as the body removes dangerous toxins and unwanted chemical build-up through the skin [2, 28].